Thursday, February 25, 2010

end of the motivational rope.

i'm so unmotivated. and irritable. why cant I be like everyone else who writes cheerful blogs full of thankfullness and interesting pictures...I never take pictures. not really. because its the SAME EFFING THING EVERY DAY. why oh why would I want to take pictures of my sink full of dishes....the house that the kids trashed for the seventh time in 24 hours.....I need people around. I'm going crazy. thankfully Todd and Ivy are coming over for a barbecue this weekend. we do that fairly frequently. its just the four of us, we make a huge mess, eat, sit around and watch movies, then they leave and it takes me days to wade through the mess left over. I gotta find a way to do something about that.

we got a dog. hes great except his previous owner said she gets up at about seven or eight and then he goes to the bathroom in the morning....so WHY in the name of all that is holy has he been waking me up at four in the morning to go potty????

we got a new bed...I love it. its beautiful. a dark leather sleigh bed.

dont mind me. I'm probably just hormonal...which hopefully will explain why I feel like picking a fight with my inlaws and kicking puppies. I'm just kidding about the puppy thing though. psht. lol

No comments: