totally, completely heartbreakingly homesick right at this minute. very lonely. very sad. its just hit me all of a sudden, theres no reason except maybe it was building. but I'm very sad right now. and I'm actually crying, and I never cry. I miss having friends. I miss having someone be happy to see me instead of coming home from work with a scowl and barking at me until I yell at him to knock it the hell off.
I miss seeing flowers once in a damn while. trees, hell, bushes would do. something besides dirt and weird landscaped grass thats squishy and collects water and saves it for days so that you sink in and get wet a week after it rained.
just because there are a few people around doesnt mean the word "isolated" doesnt apply. I can see the walls. they are really effing ugly.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hang in there.
Post a Comment