my personal update is that with my best friend gone home for her hubby's deployment, and mike always gone, i went from pretty worn out and lonely, to totally alone and waaayyy low. i fell apart and found it hard to muster the will to get out of bed. after awhile of that i felt desperate and i am now on antidepressants. i know the christian opinion of that....but i have only been on them for four days and i am so thankful i did it because i can see the happy cheerful side of life for the first time in years. i used to walk around witha secret pain, and underlying sadness that poisened things for me. i was just overwhelmed. this isnt permanent but its going to help me through this time with small children and no husband all alone. im feeling so much better now....
----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:
I am glad you are feeling so much better so quickly! If you have a hard time with flack just remember, your brain is an organ like a kidney. Yes, our spirituality can greatly effect our health but a soul often times needs medical help keeping a kidney or other organ in working order why not a soul needing help with a brain?
But then again I alternate duties between being the Queen of Change and the Queen of Justification so I could very well be all whacked out. But I still contend, if someone pitches poo ask to see their medicine cabinet. If there is nothing in there but post-it note verses for headaches and cramps, indigestion and constipation, no heart medicine, no diabetes medicine, no allergy tabs, then I guess they're the person to pitch the poo.
Post a Comment