well lots going on, hubby's step-sister's boyfriend was almost out on the street 2 weeks ago, so now he is living here and finishing school online. he's a nice kid and a big help with my little ones.
I desperately need to grocery shop...but oh man do i hate it. i dont wanna go! but we almost have nothing to eat. its good for weight loss though.
speaking of which! i have been on antidepressants for two weeks. now in the past, the most weight i have been able to drop was 1 pound in five months...which i was excited about! but at my two week follow up on the meds yesterday i weighed in four pounds lighter than i had exactly two weeks before. i am certainly pleased!
----------
Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone

1 comment:
I would be less depressed if I could lose 4 pounds!
Post a Comment