Tuesday, March 16, 2010

clocks

daylight savings time is messing with my head. I was never a morning person but now its even worse. I'm tired all the time....and my allergies are kicking up. I woke up this morning with eyes so swollen I can hardly see out of them. the bedroom window was open because my husband cant sleep at night unless the temp is frigid and the fan is blowing it all on us. so all those little particles come in my window and puff up my eyes while I sleep. i've been up for a few hours and one part of my eye still hasnt gone down.
i'm also about two days into being out of cigarettes, I'm trying not to buy more, at least for awhile. I'm trying to see how much I can handle. its not going well, I'm ready to bite someones head off.

No comments: