Sunday, March 7, 2010
spring into the blooms
everytime I step outside to potty the dogs I look at the little green shoots that are my formerly majestic plants. and oh how I long for spring. I want flowers, and real foliage. the only thing doing well as far as early blooming and such is my aloe plant, which I brought inside and started watering in a window virtuously. it went from the brown its been all winter to a bright pretty green almost immediately. thats something I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay! Spring is just around the corner Carol, and maybe you'll have that lovely garden, but for REAL green you gotta be in Washington~ here green stuff grows on everything, even people if we stand still long enough!
It has been spring all winter here! Good going on the gardening, it is good for a person.
Glad to see you writing again.
Post a Comment