Friday, June 20, 2008

laundry day

so yesterday I cleaned the whole house. bathrooms, floors, organizing and everything. by the time I was done I was too tired to do the one thing i had left: laundry.
I have just switched six loads over into four dryers. its gonna be alot of folding here in a half hour or so!!
tonight is going to be another party, PLEASE GOD without the hooking up and craziness. i'm sure it will be fine though because the girls arent going to be there this time. or any other time I have guys in my home. I've made that command decision for sure.
I have a roast in the crock pot and it smells amazing. its over five pounds! I had to trim the sides into a few pieces to get it in the pot. that was difficult considering it was frozen on the inside.
I definitely pushed myself too far yesterday...but I am very glad to have a clean house. by the time hubby got home my feet and ankles were hurting really bad...and I was feeling pretty cranky and I'm ashamed to say pretty sorry for myself. we wound up in a huge argument because I wasnt in any shape to handle ANY emotional disturbances, real or perceived. It ended ok though...which is what I love about my life. I know there is always going to be a happy ending.
the wind here is hotter than hell! I go out to the laundry room and the hot wind whips by me and its just ridiculous weather! its sticky and hot and no relief at all. thats how life is living closer to the equater.

No comments: