my babies are both about to conk out and have themselves some naps. my son is holding a teddy bear and dancing to the music I have on. the louder I play it the more tired he behaves.
I havent written because we are out of water (WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO DELIVER MORE!!!) and I havent been feeling good....the heat is unbearable. also my neck is giving me trouble.
I'm struggling through alot of anger right now at some extended family members...(lets just say they arent MY extended family) and its up and down. I'll do good and then I'll dip down and because unbearably furious again to the point where my stomach hurts and my daughter cries when I try to nurse her. I just clench up and get so livid sometimes. I'm really working on getting out. my babies definitely help. they exhaust me probably actually add the extra stress that sends me over the edge....but their little smiles and hugs and kisses definitely are rewarding.
the house is still really messy. its not bad bad, its just that the kitchen floor is ATROCIOUS ( I have a one year old in a high chair, dont judge me) and the living room floor could certainly stand a vacuum....the babies room is littered with toys and my room has some pillows on the floor and some clothes and the bed needs to be made. when hubby is gone I wake up with blankets the way I left them....with him home we wake up in a tangled mess. :) he's a crazy sleeper.
last night hubby and I played one of our favorite computer games, age of empires, on our laptops. I got in bed because thats more comfortable, and he sat at the desk. it was actually really fun and I know he was happy to have me do something with him that he enjoys. and its definitely more fun than the arguing we have done a bit in the past week or so. I really think we are relearning how to live together...which is EXACTLY what I told a few certain people who think they need to invade our home asap....but they dont care about my family and my marriage. just a bit of my frustrations that make me angry and i'm not going to write anymore about it because I can feel my frustration coming back and I am doing so well today.
I'm off to put my little man to bed, and nurse the baby and put her to bed as well
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment