Thursday, June 19, 2008

why do all good things come to and end?

I'm stopping in the middle of room cleanup. by cleanup I mean bulldoze! what a mess! its really a lovely day, its been in the back of my mind all morning.
I got to talk to my bestest friend the other night and its been awhile for that, it really has. almost a month.
this morning my husband walked off without his phone, and his buddies have been surprised when I answer it.
today is cleaning the upstairs day. the bathroom, our bedroom and the babies room are all pretty awful and the floors need vacuuming. the downstairs isnt great either but I keep cleaning that and not the upstairs so things just get worse and worse on the second floor because I only have energy enough for one floor! I started a cleaning system up here, I put everything out of place on the bed after I made it, then I put it all away from where it sits on the bed. for some reason that encourages me to keep going, I guess its because I can see the clean floor right away. but I really ought to get to the pile on the bed. the music on the laptop, and the laptop itself keep enticing me to sit and type and be intellectual today. I think its the sunshine, and the way it comes in the window just the right way to bathe my whole room. I wish my bed was cleared off so I could lay on my down comforter all white and clean and imagine i'm in the bahama's and pretend I'm one of those poetic looking beauties in music videos.
I miss my husband. I know he's just at work, but he's really fun to be around and he was gone for so many months recently...I miss him now when he walks out the door.
i'm so glad the babies are sleeping right now.....

No comments: