I always want to start off with the weather...maybe it keeps me from my old habit of spilling every personal detail onto my blog. the weather is windy and cold. and its irritating!
I have been playing the old nintendo sixty four game "zelda" on my computer. I never played it back when it was popular. I'm so behind....ah well. I'm not very good at it, it takes alot of thinking...its mazes and killing villains and getting all kinds of gadgets that you have to use in confusing situations, following clues.....I totally use a walkthrough to tell me where to go. and I make my hubby kill the bosses for me. I'm no good under pressure.
hubby's gunny seargant gave us some little kiddie couches, one pooh bear, one thomas the tank engine. they fold out into little beds too. they are sooo cute. my boy picked the blue tank engine one for his...and he runs for it when a cartoon comes on. he likes that its just his size.
my brother called me today for two hours...he never used to do that but nowadays he's all girl-confused and I think he wants someone to tell him what to do. as long as its not his parents because that would be embarrassing! *sarcasm* now that I've talked to the girl in question he's pelting me with questions. I get the feeling he wants a reason to break up with her, or he wants a shining plaque that says she's perfect and that will make all of his frustrations go away. it sucks that life isnt that simple.
my baby girl is on my lap watching me type. she's all wrapped in a pink blankie. with the wind being so chilly lately I'm afraid I've neglected her comfort....her little toes get cold. her legs too. she wants to be cozy and I keep forgetting that just because this is california doesnt mean she'll stay warm!
I'm hungry.....I dont know what to eat. its one of those long pay periods where its two weeks PLUS three days till the next paycheck....those ones KILL us. we are almost out of everything and this is the time when you start putting weird things together and getting really creative with your meals.
last night I boiled a chicken skeleton left over from a roasted chicken we had, and made a weird soup. it didnt taste great because of the peas I put in it, but the broth and the carrots and potatoes were really good. and it filled us up which was the point.
my boy is sleeping....too bad that doesnt last near long enough. hah!
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment