Wednesday, December 3, 2008

church.

i miss church. I cant find a housechurch here...and the christians i talk to are so typical of the american traditional church. Its disheartening. They either tell me to speak health over my life or put alot of money on the offering plate to pay their wonderful pastor......its a sick feeling to know the truth and be surrounded by people who want to put you down for it and drag you into their pharisee-like traditions. Their little hedgelaws....laws that contradict the actual laws of God. I miss housechurch! And im glad that in a year and a half my little family gets to come back home. Because thats my extended family and ive realized i dont feel right anywhere else. I think God wants us there in the long run. Maybe thats my own agenda but its how I feel.

2 comments:

WingMaster said...

Can I hear an "Amen", someone?

KathyB. said...

O.K., amen! We will be so happy to welcome you home. From one person who suffers homesickness when away, to another. The scripture to remember and pray for God to help your heart understand is " ..I have learned to be content in whatever circumstances I am. ...I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4 11, 13 Hope this helps, and with 2 little ones to keep you busy the time will fly by ! with love, KathyB.