my take on life as a wife, mother, and Marine corps spouse!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Its dark....
There is someone walking around in my house and its midnight. mmmyeah its me. im cleaning...when im not getting distracted by setting up mobile blogger. or attempting AGAIN.
---------- Sent from my Verizon Wireless mobile phone
I am a country girl in the middle of cities...with my heart somewhere out where there are trees.
I am a musician, an artist, a gardner, a decorator, but most of all a wife and a mother to two beautiful, exhausting blessings.
my hubby is a United States Marine, whom I am so proud of, and I love very much. we live on base at Camp Pendleton California, and I am priviledged with the friendship of a few wonderful Marine wives, and ALOT of good hearted young men who protect the country we call home.
No comments:
Post a Comment