Monday, December 1, 2008
me oh my....
I decorated the crap out of my house. My kind husband went out and got me a tree, and ornaments, and lights, and garlands! And he sweetly didnt buy pink ornaments! (that was a special request of mine) he also declined buying the fake tree in white, which he wanted to do. Also my request. I hung up stockings, everything is twinkling and sparkling, and i love my very own tree. He also bought me a christmas cd because i practically cried when i opened my celine dion christmas album and the disk is missing!! I had to listen to avalon's christmas album...but contemperary chrismas is NOT my thing. I love the christmas mix he got me. Its great. Its got tony bennet and dean martin and eartha kitt. Thats my kind of christmas music. I think i just love christmas. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Must be the "mobile blogger" thing going on, since you posted this post 3 times. I guess I needed to read it 3 times before I got the point; My daughter LOVES CHRISTMAS! All the more reason for me to join her in enjoying the Most Wonder Time of the Year! 19 days and we'll be with you again! Love Dad
Isn't is wonderful to have your own home and family to celebrate Christmas with ? And even better, your family will be there to celebrate with you,. From listening to them they are pretty excited to be with you all !
Congratulations to you all on a lovely decorated home just waiting for more family to celebrate with. ( And I am not going to post this 3 times) Joyous Christmas preparations to you all!
I'm agreeing totally with everything you wrote here about Christmas! Love the old Christmas songs best, like the real trees best and no pink ornaments and the place HAS to twinkle!
Post a Comment