my take on life as a wife, mother, and Marine corps spouse!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Feb 23
Yesterday was my little bubba's 2nd birthday! I couldnt post because the internet didnt want to work for me for some reason...but I gave him a haircut..AND A MOHAWK!! hahaha its so awesome.
Well I gotta say I'd rather see a mohawk on a poor little defensely baby that a mullet! No really, considering where you live and the fact that "M-dog" is cute no matter what, the hair cut is very cute. Happy Birthday little buddy, from the clan of Dirt!
Happy Way Late Birthday to the adorable little guy!!! Love the mohawk - tried to give CT one several times in the past two years but he get's really upset and hates it and makes me shave it off. I guess he doesn't like to stand out. Maybe I'll get one on Little J. ???
I am a country girl in the middle of cities...with my heart somewhere out where there are trees.
I am a musician, an artist, a gardner, a decorator, but most of all a wife and a mother to two beautiful, exhausting blessings.
my hubby is a United States Marine, whom I am so proud of, and I love very much. we live on base at Camp Pendleton California, and I am priviledged with the friendship of a few wonderful Marine wives, and ALOT of good hearted young men who protect the country we call home.
3 comments:
Well I gotta say I'd rather see a mohawk on a poor little defensely baby that a mullet! No really, considering where you live and the fact that "M-dog" is cute no matter what, the hair cut is very cute.
Happy Birthday little buddy, from the clan of Dirt!
TWO!!!! Oh my, he is growing fast isn't he? And he is so cute. Happy birthday Matthew. ( give him a kiss from me)
Happy Way Late Birthday to the adorable little guy!!! Love the mohawk - tried to give CT one several times in the past two years but he get's really upset and hates it and makes me shave it off. I guess he doesn't like to stand out. Maybe I'll get one on Little J. ???
Post a Comment