Thursday, April 16, 2009

hiding in my room, safe within my womb

today I am sick. yesterday I was sick, I feel weird and mopey and headachey...and I feel like a person who only wants to talk in riddles. I feel I've gone a bit mad. its ok though. the darkness knows me.

I keep sneezing. I could use some ill-advised painkillers or really fun dangerous drugs or something. chill out, I said I COULD USE them. hah. the stress has been rough lately, probably why I got so sick and have a hard time getting rid of it. lifes a little hard on me right now, but its ok, I have my books and my poetry to protect me. I am shielded in my armor...

2 comments:

Lanny said...

I hope you feel better soon. California sunshine is a terrible thing to waste! Loved the pictures of the beach!

WingMaster said...

"And a rock feels no pain..."
"And an island never dies.."

You're in our prayers. Miss you!

Love Dad