Tuesday, April 7, 2009

there is a tide in the affairs of men...

well I'm finally back. technology is a little rough when you are young, newly married, and short on cash at the time of a technological failure. yep thats me.

my baby girl is just inches from walking, and Daddy is sooo pleased. he loves to watch her let go and stand there for those few moments of strength. I swear his grin could split his face.

my boy is started to sound more and more articulate when he chooses to copy things we say...still a little slow on the speech, but give him a break, he's busy!
cried
hubby got home from a month in the field this last weekend and the poor little boy really fell apart. he clung to his daddy for a few hours and wouldnt let himself be put to bed, for fear daddy was gonna leave again. it was very hard on my hubby. he cried pretty hard.

the next deployment will be on us in just a few weeks, so forgive me if even my cheerfulness is morbid. its going to be very dangerous, there is a very good chance most of the platoon wont come home. pray my hubby comes back to us. we need him. I cant really say much more about it. Im trying to be cheerful but even stating the facts is really...i just cant. just pray he comes home.

I'll be putting up more pictures when the camera battery is done charging.

No comments: