Tuesday, October 21, 2008

AND I'm back.

wow its been awhile. I had my parents here, that was amazing, then I had a friend here, that was fun but not the kind of thing I'd like to last forever. haha.

I've been trying really hard to get on the treadmill every day. look how well its going, the last time I was on was four days ago.

I finally got medication for migraines, it just disturbs me that on busy days I could take them every day!


on to more important things. I wrote two songs. and painted another painting. I did it all yesterday. hah probably because I took a slimquick pill and drank coffee at the same time...(its all caffeine) and then cleaned my whole downstairs...clean energizes my creativity...then I wrote and painted AND played video games. and took care of my kids! I amaze myself once in awhile. heres my songs.


(explanation: a song about doing whats right, and what happens to those around you when you do)

LET YOUR HEART BREAK
"make a choice, take a stand
find out who your friends are
pray, consider, weigh with care
so everyone can be critical

do you see that? they all disappear
do you feel that? now your alone
do you care?
should you care?

Isnt it painful? Isnt it lonely?
but no one likes being shown the mirror
dont feel hate for them
no, dont feel hate for them
let your heart break for them

you agonize, you toss and turn
think how to keep them near you
you know to try to please the world
is the worst thing you could do"

(explanation: my dad has a beautiful melody he made up and I wrote the things it made me think of when he plays it...with the fact that he's a grandparent in mind. the garden part is for my mom...but just enjoying the garden instead of actually gardening sounds more like daddy. haha all kidding aside, this is for my parents, and for the song dad wrote)

CHILD OF MY CHILD
"little flowers leap and dance
circle all around me
upturned faces, golden glance
my how fortune found me

how long I waited for you...

in my garden sweetness grows
the purest form there is
there is wisdom in a childs love
to teach why we exist

child of my child...

dance around me, little blooms
fill with light these empty rooms
let me hear your laughter
show me things that make you smile
walk with me a little while
lead me into the sun

child of my child..."

so thats that. picture of the painting later when I take it.

2 comments:

WingMaster said...

You got the "gardening" part right. Love the garden, hate the gardening. Hey, what kind of pills were those again? I got to get me some of those.

CaroltheRose said...

they are called Slimquick pills. the "female fat burner". the main ingredient is caffeine with some vitamins thrown in. they make stuff like that for guys and stuff for everyone. I know its bad but sometimes that extra shot of energy is what gets me over the finish line of my day with something accomplished. haha.