Tuesday, October 28, 2008

things are going by fast

my little boy just came to me with his little toy car, with a tire in one hand. he was crying, so I put the tire back on while he wailed. then he took the car and walked back to his toys. then he came back again just a second later with the tire off again and threw it in my lap...and I put it back on again. he is now back in the living room with his toys. he is only one and a half. my little baby boy knows to bring broken things to his mommy to fix. I hope he carries that feeling throughout his life...taking his broken things to his heavenly parent to fix. I know I'm not good at that. I just carry around broken things...thinking I can do it myself. but I'm just human...a clumsy baby human who cant fix spiritual and emotional things. if my toddler knows to bring things to the one who loves him and cares for him...how can I not know?


I didnt really get to exercise today because my neighbor came over with her two kids. she needs me to be her friend, but its sooo frustrating when it cuts into the time I need for my health and my peace of mind! (aka naptime) but she showed me some emails she found between her friend and her husband, where they were alluding to something physical they did together, (we dont know exactly what) and discussed the possibility of doing more. my poor friend is heartbroken and furious...but not secure enough to try to get him punished by his unit. cheating is against marine corps rules, if a wife complains, a husband can get punished FOR REAL. most wives dont know that around here. she is a hardworking mom of two and my heart breaks for her. I hope his heart changes soon!

1 comment:

WingMaster said...

My daughter becomes my teacher; very wise words young lady. We don't go to the Father nearly enough.