my take on life as a wife, mother, and Marine corps spouse!
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
the colors in beautiful
this is the painting I did last night. can anyone tell me what flower it is? if you can then I know one of two things...or both. I painted it well, and you know something about flowers. :)
I am a country girl in the middle of cities...with my heart somewhere out where there are trees.
I am a musician, an artist, a gardner, a decorator, but most of all a wife and a mother to two beautiful, exhausting blessings.
my hubby is a United States Marine, whom I am so proud of, and I love very much. we live on base at Camp Pendleton California, and I am priviledged with the friendship of a few wonderful Marine wives, and ALOT of good hearted young men who protect the country we call home.
1 comment:
Carol, the flower is a beautiful representation of a hyacinth . You're an artist, but hey, I knew that already !
Post a Comment