Monday, July 13, 2009

blehhh

I am exhibiting signs of extreme anemia. joy. I am so bad that I got a bugbite on my thigh, and when I itched it, It bruised in a circle around the bite. I'm thinking thats bad. and when I get hormonal I get dizzy. yuck.
I am taking lots of extra iron, but its only been about two weeks since I started that again....apparently not long enough!
also, hormone migraines dont respond to painkillers. so screw you migraines. I hate you.
well if its not one thing its another.
didnt get much done today because of how crummy I felt, but when I feel like that I'm desperate for distraction so I went next door and talked to my neighbor for a bit. the kids got to play with other kids their age so they always love when we go over there.

had an idea for another book that I would like to start...I've been reading Dracula, and studying Vlad Draculea's real life and there is a space of time in his life where I could easily write a story in...it would be true, the details would just be made up. and it would be fun! I'm still mulling it over.

No comments: