Friday, July 31, 2009

upchucking=not fun

I've neglected the blog again, been off trying to survive. had alot of yucky personal problems, then the cherry on top: food poisoning! my poor tummy is still trying to recover. I'm sure I wont throw up anymore but but I still get strange aches when I eat because of all the trauma done to my stomach lining. throwing up for twelve hours straight will do that to you. bleck.
thank God for my neighbors who took the kids till the afternoon, and my friend who took the kids the rest of the night. I was in no shape to take care of kids!
now they are home and I get to smooch them and snuggle them. its a little frustrating to be a mother...I parent alone for months, to the point of giving up, and I want a break more than anything, then they go away and I worry about them and I miss them!

2 comments:

Lanny said...

I know you may not believe this but earlier today 'bout ten'oclock I was wondering about you, how you were doing and that I hadn't seen you writing lately.

How's your plumaria doing? By the way, it was actually me not EBet who commented the id of that flower. Sometimes I don't look and make sure that I am still the one in blogger mode not them.

Sorry to hear you are dealing with stomach issues. ugh. Good to know you have someone for the kids in instances like that.

Does Mike or any of the guys he is with need one of those boxes filled with stuff? Let me know and where to send it, I think I could manage to remember to do it, our frantic summer season is begining to be only mildly frantic.

CaroltheRose said...

the plumaria is good I think! I need to look up how to care for it just to be sure, it seems to need lots of water. its got a new bloom on it which is very exciting!
yeah I'm still recuperating...I'm exhausted! two days without food, or vitamins did me a number!
people have been asking me about sending boxes, so I will make a blog of things that the guys really love to get, and where to send it!