the picture below was me making a design in chalk, a heart with flames around it, and my initials in the middle. at some point while I was doing this, lil A-bebe picked up my phone, which she is not supposed to do. I heard the phone take a picture, and I thought, "oh great, another pic of her finger or nothingness that I have to go in and erase. many many hours later, I was going through my pictures, completely forgetting the incident, and I discovered this picture. good job A-doo!
Does anyone know what this flower is called? I bought the plant, a tall stalk with rubbery leaves and these yellow blossoms at the top, and the flowers smell DELICIOUS. this one fell off on the drive home, and it was so pretty and sweet smelling I had to put it to use before it wilted. but it didnt have one of those little plastic inserts that tells you what it is and how to grow it!
2 comments:
I finally found you, Honey. Love your pretty site and admire you so much. Wish I had been a steady, constant active wife like you are. There is no calling any more noble or honorable.
More pictures of little ones...please.
The years are getting to me, girl and it's getting close to bed time.
Love you, Carol
I had no idea you were so talented. That John Wayne pic is GREAT
audrey
Plumeria, or frangipani, native to
Mexico and Central America and now so plentiful in Hawaii that people think they are native there.
Post a Comment