a husband who backs you up!!
after explaining the situation to my husband on the phone this morning, he called his own mother, and when she tried to call me names and blame me, he told her that I am his wife, and if she is going to tell an opposing story, he is going to have to believe me and will be glad to do it. he told me straight up, "I am not going to let my family come between us anymore. I'm gonna back you up baby and I told her that."
I am so cheerful today, that phone call with him just made my day.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
So hey I was at the library today and I went past the books for sale rack and I was wondering if the guys over "there" like to receive books, you mentioned magazines so I thought books might work too. I didn't pick any up, I'll go back to either the library or half price and pick some up if you say it is a good idea. I saw lots of "guy" type fiction but if I go to half price I could maybe pick up some non-fiction too. Let me know I have two boxes that I am filling for Mike and his buddies. I want to send it fairly soon or else I'll just keep seeing these two boxes in my corner and then they will become fixtures like lamps!
haha I know exactly what you mean. if I dont get something done the first few times I see it, I stop seeing it.
yeah definately, even if they cant get them for awhile, having something to read on the hours of plane rides home in the end is even a huge help to them! I think they would read ANYTHING.
How much longer is he there for? I'm not looking to procrasitnate any more than I do. In fact I'm thinking that I lied on FB this morning and I am headed into town and the bookstore may be one of my stops. But I am still wondering how much longer is he there for? By the way, I miss you!
Email me the answer to the question because I may not be back blogging anytime soon. This am is rather a fluke for the week.
vicktory@fairpoint.net
Post a Comment