I have been asked a few times recently for an address to send letters or boxes to for my husbands unit, and for ideas of things they need or want.
books and magazines of any kind get eaten up out there! they love decks of cards to play games with, snack foods, and personal hygiene items! they cant shower, my hubby just had his first in two months out of a bag with a tube hung on the wall! so they love anything that can make them feel clean and smell good!
they have outdoor fires, so I was told that they would like makings for smores. :) nobody mentioned it, but I bet if someone sent small drawing notebooks and colored pencils or something they would enjoy it.
1/5 WPNS CO
unit 40340
FPO AP 96427-0340
my husbands rank for mailing is LCpl.
to anyone who sends even a postcard, thank you! it really makes life bearable for the guys over there to get mail
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thanks! Now I will put that on my shopping list. Maybe I will assign that to my professional shopper. She will love that job!
Carol, will do!
We hear the kiddos are growing fast , and they both sound adorable.
Post a Comment