Thursday, July 3, 2008

update

I've let alot of time go by since my last post....hubby is on leave for a few weeks and we are trying to enjoy it.
I got hair dye stuff today, the wonderfull professional kind that I love...I cant do it for a few more weeks though. not till my hair has grown out a full inch since the last dye. :( I have three quarters of an inch. I have to wait like three more weeks then. sad.
I had a personal triumph today. some people who I dislike, but are related to someone I love very much finally came out and showed their ugliness that I always protested was there. I love when I stop looking like the bad guy! babies are sleeping right now because we were out shopping today and they didnt get a nap. to bed early I say! but not for me. I want to do something!
I talked to the neighbors for the first time and I'm hoping they hang out tonight, or tomorrow night but thats iffy cuz its the fourth of july....

1 comment:

WingMaster said...

OK, I want to see more consistant "blogging" out of you, young lady! Did you notice that we both picked the same black format? Is that because of our "dark" personality? Or is just because we we like black (leather, Harleys, etc.)? Love you, Dad