nope this isnt spiritual. its really rather vain and unimportant. but I must know.
I have been walking on the treadmill for a week or so, I did four days, skipped four days, got back on it today. I dont get much done with mike is home. as an aside, this is because he is gone so often that when he is home I find my body propelled to whatever room he is in. I sort of hover. its a little embarrassing actually. I have a mental block against doing my own thing when my husband is home. I get over it after he's been home a few days or a week or something...but I still have a hard time exercising when he's home. couldnt really say why. ANYWAYS. my question!
when I'm on the treadmill I wear sweats. its in my garage and I want to sweat. I go for about forty five minutes, while speedwalking. I pump my arms in different directions to songs I like, just for the extra bit of work for my heart. I go two or three miles depending on if I do an hour or forty five minutes, and it tells me I burn 3 or 4 hundred calories.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO DO THIS BEFORE I SEE SOME WEIGHT COME OFF???
I'm dying of a lack of motivation. I need a light at the end of the tunnel...it would make it infinitely easier. any one got an idea??
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Carol, I only lose weight when I don't think about my weight. As soon as I decide I need to lose weight I begin to crave food....extra food. You really are doing just fine. Stop worrying, chase Mike around and then chase the kids around. Repeat, and then do this every day. In no time at all you'll be wondering why you haven't been able to get a bite to eat and why your clothes are all baggy and you need to buy new ones . Unless of course all that chasing Mike around results in you needing maternity clothes !
oh my goodness your funny! you just made me laugh like crazy. I actually havent had time to eat, but I'm a slow sedentary kind of person, and all skipping meals does is make my metabolism even slower! I know I shouldnt think about it at all, I should just keep getting on the treadmill because its healthy for me. its hard though. I'm a worrywart. but you did just remind me that I really aught to take my kids to the playground down the street. the poor boy never gets to go outside much because there is a street, no fence, and SO much laundry and stuff for me to do inside!
Post a Comment