Thursday, August 7, 2008

housing update

we are moving on september eight to our new housing area...its like a 2000 square foot house. I'm pretty danged excited. it has a bathroom attached to the master bedroom. that to me is like, the adult perk. only the adults of the house get a master bedroom with an attached bathroom. its pretty cool. I saw the outside of it, it has a big front yard. I dont know yet if it has an enclosed porch or anything where my little man can play but I'll find out. its a little scary, the front yard is right on the road so I'll have to watch him carefully and dole out spankins each time he so much as touches the pavement till he gets the point.
I'm really excited! but I'll miss living right next door to heather. :(

3 comments:

Lanny said...

Hey your dad has this cool thing he uses for Schotzy, I'm sure he'd let you borrow it for Matthew - just kidding!!!:).

I'm excited for you. We will have the date marked on the calendar, Bet and Anna will probably think it is a great idea to come and help you move. Sorry to say that can't happen though.

Hopefully you have made such good friends with Heather that you can conitnue the realtionship even though you are not right next door.

CaroltheRose said...

I definitely will still be friends with her...its just our relationship is so effort free right now, which is way helpful with my two kids. if she hears ava squalling in the morning when I'm trying to feed matthew, she comes in and holds her for me. its just such a big help, and we watch a show together every day while I fold laundy or at least wash my laundry. its gonna be a sad deal to lose!

WingMaster said...

Hey, until you get your washer/dryer, you could load up the two Grand-babes, all your laundry and take it over to Heather's where the laundy-room is only 12 feet away! (No, Jest Keeeding!)