Saturday, August 9, 2008

nothing to report, sir.

I have nothing to write about. I feel crappy all the time. I really need to get my neck looked at. I'm dying to move now. we are bursting at the seams here.
its saturday freaking night. hubby went out to get redbull like two hours ago. I cant figure out where he is. heather and roger went to pick up heathers sister and brother from the airport. so no fun will start for another hour prollly. :( I'm soooo bored. I'm tired, but its a weekend, the babies are asleep...its such a shame to waste it!

3 comments:

Lanny said...

Just keep hanging in there. Not everyday can be a holiday.


Wait a second did I just write that! Clearly there has been an alien invasion.

WingMaster said...

What? This is the Unites States Marine Corps! "Every Day a Holiday and Every Meal a Feast!" Yeah, right.
I assume PFC Jones made it back from the "Red Bull Run"? Where did he go to get it? San Diego?

CaroltheRose said...

he went to wal mart cuz we needed toilet paper too and the stupid country store was literally out of stock on TP for a week! who lets TP go for a week! and there was an accident on his way. took him FOREVER. haha.