I was asked what workout plan I'm doing. I'm embarrassed to answer. heh. ok so hubby went out for a few groceries...as in he wanted hot wings that you put in your oven, and I told him to get me a magazine. I hate to admit but magazines is where I show my shallow pink streaks. I love looking at clothes and hairstyles and makeup. well he picked up Self magazine which I had never thought to get, and it had four different "reach your goal" workout plans. one of them is working up to being able to run three miles easily. I know to some people *coughtmyhusbandcough* think that is a piece of cake and laugh at me, I cant run more than a minute at a time. another workout is to help take off some baby weight. thats the one I'm doing, and I saved the magazine because there are recipes for healthy food, and different mini workouts tat tone certain things if I choose to do them. I'm not a health fanatic, I'm NOT a workout fanatic. I am a couch potato, and nothing I do every day gets any blood pumping in my system, and I'm gaining the babyweight I lost back.....I feel sluggish all day...I feel depressed and unhealthy. so this is my attempt to get on a schedule and become a happier healthier person.
today is grocery shopping day. eck. I dont want to. the commissary is my nemisis. its so crowded and exhausting, and they dont sell in bulk so its a real pain to try to stock up on things. I have to get the babies their naps, feed them their lunch, and get out of here so I can have them back down for their afternoon nap by four. its gonna be a pain. in the meantime I need to find something to eat for breakfast because I'm losing my energy by starving to death!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Where did my first comment go that I wrote here? Hope you don't get two of these that will be weird but I'll try to duplicate what I said the first time.
Good for you! Don't be embarassed, mags aren't bad and they're cheaper than books.
You don't need to be a health fanatic, (who likes those ex-smokers any way?! well maybe their wives do). But being in shape, man, it is way better for you inside and out!
Keep me posted - pun intended.
You might find that posting quickly everyday about what you did and what you ate and when, could really help keep you on track like having a exercise healthy eating buddy - accounting person. Hope you, being a young person are better than I, an old dog, my "Sheet Diet" blog suffers. As do I.
Post a Comment